Math Work for week 4/27/20:
NEW: Fluency Practice (10-15 minutes each day) I have turned on i-Ready Learning Games for you to use for Fluency Practice. See below for directions if needed!
Run A Pizza Place: A Fraction Project (Part 3)
What is the best part about having a Pizza Restaurant besides making money? Oh Yeah! …creating “Specialty” pizza 🙂 I can’t wait to see your ideas! You will put your math skills to use as you work to complete the tasks. Have FUN! To begin, go to Classroom.google.com and select this assignment) Directions for each task are on the top of each page.
Task 6: A New Specialty Pizza
Task 7: Pizza Problems
Task 8: Double the Ingredients
*iReady Math is another great way to continue your learning! I have your emails and passwords if you forgot them.
Directions for using i-Ready at home:
- Go to clever (https://clever.com/)
- Click on top right “Log in as a Student”
- It will then ask for you to “search for your school” (Lt. Clayre P. Sullivan School)
- Next, you need to type in your student email login. Ex. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lastly, enter your password.
Please note: *This can only be done on a desktop computer or laptop. You can’t use tablets or phones.*