Math Work for week starting 3/30/2020:
Place Value Detectives
Good day, detectives. Are you ready for a mission? Have you gathered your spy gear? Magnifying Glass? Check. Sleuth Hat? Check. Notebook? Check. All Systems ready? Let’s solve this.
Go to Classroom.google.com and select the assignment “Place Value Detectives”.
Create your own detective agency, badge, and security access code. Then prepare to solve the following 5 mysteries using your learned place value skills:
Mystery 1: School Supply Thief
Mystery 2: Trash Can Tamper
Mystery 3: Calculator Conundrum
Mystery 4: Impossible Impostor
Mystery 5: Case Closed
*iReady Math is another great way to continue your learning! I have your emails and passwords if you forgot them . Please do one and a half hours a week 🙂
Directions for using i-ready at home:
- Go to clever (https://clever.com/)
- Click on top right “Log in as a Student”
- It will then ask for you to “search for your school” (Lt. Clayre P. Sullivan School)
- Next, you need to type in your student email login. Ex. email@example.com
- Lastly, enter your password.
Please note: *This can only be done on a desktop computer or laptop. You can’t use tablets or phones.*
Files for this Assignment: