Kindergarten At Home Learning
April 17, 2020
Hello Kindergarten Families! Below you will see an outline of some learning opportunities that you may wish to do with your kindergarten student today. Please remember that these are all just suggestions for activities for families that are looking for them. As you complete activities, PLEASE send us pictures/videos/responses on ClassDojo so we can share them with the class! We miss you and enjoy seeing your messages everyday!
Today Talk: Today is Friday April 17, 2020
- Talk about what day it is: “Today is___”
- Discuss what day today is, what day tomorrow is, and what day yesterday was.
- Talk about the number of the day and what numbers come before/after.
- Count by 1 from 1-100 and then count by 10 up to 100.
- Identify the numbers 1-20.
Academic Activity: Fun Friday! Today we are going to show you how to create your own fun word game at home. Some of you may have or have played Heads Up before. Watch the video below to learn how to make your own Heads Up and the directions for how to play with your family!
Video Link: https://youtu.be/YwjX9kmE2qU
Enrichment Activity: Let’s do a Scavenger Hunt! Today’s scavenger hunt will challenge you to find things around your house with the clues below. Once you find them, sound out the word and write it down, or draw a picture! Happy Scavenger-Hunting!
- Something you can sit on
- Something you can eat
- Something you wear
- Something that is your favorite color
- Something that makes you happy
Remember to send us pictures on Dojo so we can share your great work with the class! Keep learning and be GREAT today