ELA CHALLENGE TASK TWO
There are so many times in your life where you can find yourself feeling extra anxious and stressed and guess what?! That is COMPLETELY normal!! Even as an adult there is at least once a day where I think “what am I going to do?” or “how can I fix this?”.
One of the best ways to combat being stressed and anxious is a process called JOURNALING!
I know what you’re thinking.. Ugh of course Miss wants us to WRITE (I’m sure this was done with some exciting eye rolls too!)
So, this brings us to our second ELA CHALLENGE. A creative and stress releasing journaling session!
What will you do?!
- You will complete 2 journal entries and submit them to me by Thursday March 26th.
- You can either make an online journal OR you can do a written journal and take a picture and send it to me!
- If you need some help guiding you in your writing process below are a couple guided questions that can help.
- How has your life changed in the last week?
- What have you been doing to occupy your time?
- What are some of the challenges and struggles you or your family is facing in these times?
- What are important things you are learning about yourself or your community.
Files for this Assignment: