Kindergarten At Home Learning
Monday March 23, 2020
Hello Kindergarten Families! Below you will see an outline of some learning opportunities that you may wish to do with your kindergarten student today. Please remember that these are all just suggestions for activities for families that are looking for them. As you complete activities, PLEASE send us pictures/videos/responses on ClassDojo so we can share them with the class! We miss you and enjoy seeing your messages everyday!
Today Talk: Today is Monday March 23, 2020
- Talk about what day it is: “Today is___”
- Discuss what day today is, what day tomorrow is, and what day yesterday was.
- Talk about the number of the day and what numbers come before/after.
- Count by 1 from 1-100 and then count by 10 up to 100.
Academic Activity: Math Number Order
- Write the numbers 1-20 on pieces of paper you can cut up or index cards. Mix them up and put them back into order. Write down the numbers in order on a piece of paper, then mix them up and do it again! Do this 3-5 times.
Enrichment Activity: Keep Moving!
- Play or sing your favorite song and make up a dance to go along with it. Teach this to someone at home, or practice it yourself and put on a show for your family!
Remember to send us pictures on Dojo so we can share your great work with the class! Keep learning and be GREAT today!
Files for this Assignment: