Kindergarten At Home Learning
Wednesday March 25. 2020
Hello Kindergarten Families! Below you will see an outline of some learning opportunities that you may wish to do with your kindergarten student today. Please remember that these are all just suggestions for activities for families that are looking for them. As you complete activities, PLEASE send us pictures/videos/responses on ClassDojo so we can share them with the class! We miss you and enjoy seeing your messages everyday!
Today Talk: Today is Wednesday March 25, 2020
- Talk about what day it is: “Today is___”
- Discuss what day today is, what day tomorrow is, and what day yesterday was.
- Talk about the number of the day and what numbers come before/after.
- Count by 1 from 1-100 and then count by 10 up to 100.
- Identify the numbers 1-20
Academic Activity: Literacy- Alphabet Order
- Using the Letter Order materials in your packet, have your student match each tile to the letter board. Each time they add a letter, they need to say the letter, keyword and sound. Ex a, apple, /a/
Check out this example:
Enrichment Activity: Keep Moving!
- In class, we acted out the life cycle of a chicken. Teach your parents how to act out the life cycle. If you can’t remember how to do it or you are feeling creative, make up your own moves. We would love to see videos of your families demonstrating the life cycle of a chicken.
Use this video as a Reminder!
Remember to send us pictures on Dojo so we can share your great work with the class! Keep learning and be GREAT today!
Files for this Assignment: