Hello Pre-k Families,
This is an easy activity you can do at home and can adapt very easily. (See picture for example) A video example of this activity is posted on class DOJO and well as our personal class Facebook page.
Materials: Paper, Marker
- Write Your Child’s name on a piece of paper for a name plate (Big enough that they can put other letters on top of it.
- Cut out letters of your child’s name on a separate sheet of paper.
- Arrange the letters in front of the child.
- have your child match the letters in front of him/her, to the letters on their name plate.
- Cut extra letter pieces to make it challenging and fun.
- Mix it up and use different colored paper (different colored construction paper works great!)
- Arrange letters out of order or backwards to create a game.
Please remember to visit class DOJO and/or our class Facebook page for more examples and ideas. Please email me any pictures you take of your child’s work.
Files for this Assignment: