Teacher: Lund (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lund-Reading Word Sort Wed. 4/14/20 Hello readers!
In reading, you have done sorts where you read aloud and then grouped words together because they were similar in some ways. Open the attachment to see a picture and words.
- Fold lined or blank paper into thirds or 3 columns or create 3 column document to email back to me at email@example.com
- Copy the yellow words into your columns.
- Read and then write the words below into the correct column of your paper.
- Copy and complete the sentence with any statement that is true.
I am sorting these words by_____________________
- the shape of my mouth and the sounds.
- the mouth shape, sounds and letter patterns.
- their meaning.
Files for this Assignment: