- The days of the week. What day is it today, what day was it yesterday, what day will it be tomorrow?
- Months of the year.
- Count from 1-10 and backwards 10-1.
- The weather (throughout the week, have the children tell you the changes they see).
- Review the number of the week (7)
- Review the letter of the week (V)
Music and Movement:
Story Time: The Rainbow Fish
Academic Lesson: Letter of the week
This week we are going to learn how to write the letter V.
- Please watch the video of Ms. Bri writing the letter V below.
- On a blank piece of paper, a white board or even the palm of your hand, Lets practice writing the letter V!
- It is important to recite how to write the letter V while your child is practicing. (Slant left, Slant up) These are the words you will use while writing the letter V.
- Once you practice writing the letter (V) talk about things around your house that start with the letter V.
Files for this Assignment: