- The days of the week. What day is it today, what day was it yesterday, what day will it be tomorrow?
- Months of the year.
- Count from 1-10 and backwards 10-1.
- The weather (throughout the week, have the children tell you the changes they see).
- Review the number of the week (7)
- Review the letter of the week (V)
Music and Movement:
Story Time: SPRING IS HERE!
Academic Lesson: Number of the week
This week we are going to learn how to write the number 7
- Please watch the video of Ms. Bri writing the number 7 below.
- On a white board, a piece of paper or the palm of your hand lets practice writing the number 7.
- Next, lets try counting from 1-7 and 7-1
1,2,3,4,5,6,7….7,6,5,4,3,2,1 GREAT JOB!
- Next steps: let’s send the kids on a little adventure. From around your house, gather 7 random items. Once your child has collected 7 items, have them count them for you. Please provide support with counting when needed!
- On a piece of paper, have your child draw 7 of their favorite items. This could 7 of the same item or 7 different items.
As always, if you complete an activity please send me a picture!
Files for this Assignment: