- The days of the week. What day is it today, what day was it yesterday, what day will it be tomorrow?
- Months of the year.
- Count from 1-10 and backwards 10-1.
- The weather (throughout the week, have the children tell you the changes they see).
- Review the number of the week (5)
- Review the video attached below. This video will teach your child how to write the number 5.
While practicing the number 5 you can use these model words. “ Slide down, come around, put a hat on the top to make the number five
- Attached is a number correspondence and ID activity, This is an easy activity to tier up or down for your own child. Here are some directions:
- On a piece of paper you are going to write numbers 1-10.
- Find objects in your house that you can use to count. (example, Cheerios, marshmallows, chocolate chips..etc..)
- Have the children place the correct amount of their object on the corresponding number that is written down.
- Lets see how creative we can get 🙂
** Have fun and as always please send me a picture on Dojo if you complete this activity.**
Files for this Assignment: