Wednesday, March 25, 2020 and Thursday, March 26, 2020
Ways to send in your work: dojo or e-mail (email@example.com)
I will be uploading tutorials soon.
- IReady website
- Card game for addition: https://denisegaskins.com/2015/06/09/review-game-once-through-the-deck/
- Card game for multiplication: https://denisegaskins.com/2015/06/09/review-game-once-through-the-deck/
- readworks.org – I will be posting a new leveled reading for your student each time I post
- Writing prompt: write a narrative (pretending, fake) that you are your favorite animal. I’m excited to hear about your answers.
- example: Hi. My name is Strider. I am a horse. I live in a stable on a farm. Today the farmer gave me some hay and grain to eat. I think the farmer knew that I was getting bored of eating the same thing every day because today he gave me a carrot!…
- Last week I posted information about the Wampanoag on Classdojo.
- The upcoming weeks we will learn about the pilgrims.
- Background knowledge: The Pilgrims left Europe for different reasons. Some came for opporutnity to make money in the “new land.” Many came because they did not agree with the Church of England. They had their own ideas. William Bradford was an important Pilgrim. He and other Pilgrims got on a big ship called the Mayflower to find a new place. They landed in Plymouth, MA.
- Here are some videos about their jounrey:
science: Some may or may not work based on the device’s ability. I had to click the puzzle peice next to the end of the place where you enter the websites and select allow once for this one.
- http://www.eduplace.com/kids/hmsc/activities/simulations/gr5/unitb.html clicking on speaker will read it aloud.