- Smart Shorties- Multiplication Rap for X3 https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=smart+shorites+video+times+3&&view=detail&mid=9CF17E65F0190236DF289CF17E65F0190236DF28&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dsmart%2520shorites%2520video%2520times%25203%26qs%3Dn%26form%3DQBVR%26sp%3D-1%26pq%3D%26sc%3D0-0%26sk%3D%26cvid%3D094F0F15DC844316A5D5F5FC94C14D10
- Math Tic-Tac-Toe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rVWUrYBz4M
- Multiplication Basketball Game and More https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhZOGM8rznE
- Read for 20 minutes a day. Tell me or your family what your read. Remember to include the main characters, what happened, what you predict will happen next, and what you think/ feel about it.
- Readworks.com- I posted three new articles for each students. Please do and submit short answers and open responses. I am looking at them so I can tell you what you did well and what we need to work on.
- Write an opinion/ persuasive piece. I gave two examples for you.
- Make a statement. State your opinion. Linking paragraph to the rest of your essay.
- Example # 1 Dogs are so cool. I should have a dog. Let me tell you why.
- Example #2My school has uniforms. I think we should keep wearing uniforms. Let me explain my reasons.
Reason 1: Tell your reason and then explain it.
- Example # 1: Dogs teach me responsibility. Dogs are a lot of work. You need to walk them every day. You need to train them to behave. You even need to clean up their messes outside, if you know what I mean. Being responsible for a dog might help me be responsible for other things.
- Example #2: Wear uniforms every day to school makes it easier to get ready in the morning. You won’t need to worry about what to wear or if your clothes are clean. You don’t need to worry if your clothes are in fashion because everyone else is wearing the same thing.
Reason # 2
- Example 1: Dogs are loyal. They will always be there for you. They are good listeners. You could even read to them. They will play with you when you are happy or cuddle when you are sad.
- Example 2: Uniforms are also good because then we can focus on our work instead of what each other are wearing. If we focus on our work only we will get good grades
- Example 1: I think a dog is the perfect per. They can teach you how to be responsible and be a great buddy. Plus they are so cute.
- Example 2: I believe that school uniforms help students focus on school and help us to get to school quicker. Isn’t that the point of going to school? To focus on learning.
Here are some videos of the Pilgrims and the settlers. They discuss what life was like for them once they set up in North America.
- Watch a virtual field trip to the San Diego Zoo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ma3beD8Hos (you can turn off the music if you want to)
- Watch a virtual field trip to Zoo Miami https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7TDzn-7v4k
- Questions: What did you see? What did you learn? What do you wonder about?
- Goofy faces: post pics on dojo (messages and portfolio for me OR to share with friends post it on the Class Stories tab) or email them to me
- What was a good thing that happened to you last week? Did you go outside? Play with a brotther or sister? Did you find a lost thing? Watch a favorite movie? Play with a favorite toy?
- Tell us…what do you want to be when you grow up..on dojo (messages and portfolio for me OR to share with friends post it on the Class Stories tab) or email them to me