Hi Students! I hope this finds you doing well. I’m going to include a bit of information for you below.
- I love all of the emails and texts with your work- please keep them coming.
- We will have a zoom meeting every week so you can interact online with your teachers and friends. Grade 6 meeting will be every Thursday at 11 am. Either download the app and follow the process to set up or simply go to zoom.us and set up an account using your email address. The code for this meeting is the same every week: 907058947. Spread the word to your friends and classmates. I hope to see you Thursday!! I miss you.
- I have some ST Math accounts that we can use for the rest of the year!!! This program is super fun (you may remember it from a few years ago- Gigi the penguin??!!) I only have 50 free memberships so they will go to the first 50 students that ask me for an account. Please text or email me and I will send you the information to set up. It’s simple and can be done on a tablet or computer. I will deliver a dozen donuts to the student that completes the most levels every two weeks!! This will start next Monday to give students time to set up the program!!
- Problem of the day is: Ms. Erika’s coffee subscription comes every month delivered to my front door. The subscription is for 40 dark roast coffee pods. Each delivery costs $25.01. What is the cost of each coffee pod (cost of 1)? You will need to round to the nearest penny. Send your answers to me by text message or email.
- Lastly, please be safe! If there is anything I can do for you or your family during these challenging times please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Miss you all!! Be well.
Files for this Assignment: