Grade 6 students can access their ELA work through Google Classroom. Students can access this by:
- Logging into Google Chrome using their school e-mail and password. If your child has forgotten theirs, please reach out to me through dojo or any of their teachers. We can get their login for you.
- Go to classroom.google.com
- Students should not need a code. If they are logged in with their school email, they should already be part of it!
When navigating Google Classroom, there are a few tabs at the top of the screen to choose from:
- Stream: This is where everything is available- assignments, class comments, teacher comments. It can get very busy, especially now with multiple things being posted daily.
- Classwork: Here you can see all assignments posted. This is the easiest way to find a specific assignment, like the “Daily Writing Prompt” document. On the left hand side of the screen, you can see the different topics I have assigned. All at-home work will be under the tag “Social Distancing Work.” Students always have the option of going back to old work and revising as well.
- People: This tab just shows you who else is in the classroom.
Please reach out to me with specific questions. Thank you,
Files for this Assignment: