Teacher: Hussey (email@example.com)
Hey Peck performing artists! Nothing beats making music together face-to-face, but here is an activity for you this week:
*Soundtrack of my life*
- Make a list of moments in your life that have shaped who you are, what you believe, or how you view the world. Examples can include: the day you were born, the day you met a new friend, a social interaction you had that changed your life, or a concert you went to.
- Choose your favorite or most important 8 events and list them in chronological order (year order). Assign each event a song that relates to the event. Could be about how you felt, or just about the activity itself.
- Write a paragraph introducing yourself (who you are and where you are from).
- Write a second paragraph explaining your song choices and how they represent
- Design an album cover for your playlist and list the songs on the back.
Lets see what you’ve got!