Teacher: Hussey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hello Peck performing artists! I miss making music with you all,, but here is an activity for you to do at home this week:
*Soundtrack of my life*
- Make a list of moments in your life that have shaped who you are, what you believe, or how you view the world. Examples could include: The day you or a sibling was born, meeting a new friend, or a social interaction that was memorable to you for some reason.
- Choose your favorite 8 events and list them in chronological order (order them by year).
- Assign each event a song that relates to the event. The song could be about how you felt during the event, or the event itself.
- Write a 3-4 sentence introducing yourself (who you are, where you are from).
- Write a separate paragraph, about 7-9 sentences, about your events,and how your song choices relate to these events.
- Design an album cover for your mixtape and write your playlist order on the back!
Writing portion and album front and back can be uploaded individually! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Files for this Assignment: