Teacher: Nestor (email@example.com)
Vocabularies shape the way we think and learn about the world. A varied vocabulary will help develop language and literacy skills. This activity will help them learn new vocabulary.
- Talk about things that interest your child, follow their lead.
- Provide explanations to everything you talk about.
- Wait and listen.
- Model words with actions.
- Repeat the words so that your child hears them back.
- Be a human dictionary. Provide definitions that your children can picture