Teacher: Reilly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For a fun activity and one that we will be happy we did, I would like to invite all of you to start a journal. In this journal, all you need to do is write for 10 minutes a day.
- Write about what you did that day.
- Write about what you are feeling.
- Write about what is going on in your world.
- Write about what schoolwork you have done.
- Write about ANYTHING you feel like writing about.
To do this, go onto our Google Classroom. Create a new document there. Then, write. It’s that simple.
I will not share you writing with anyone. I will not be grading your writing. I will just be looking that you are writing and practicing your skills.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email me at email@example.com. I am here for you whenever you need me.
Miss you all,