Read the article found here about Zebras and their stripes.
First, answer this question: How are stripes a helpful adaptation for zebras?
Then, follow the directions for the first writing assignment at the bottom. Here are the directions-
- If you were a scientist, what type of scientist would you be and why? What scientific mysteries would you try to solve?
- Here are some examples of real scientific mysteries I was thinking about-
- Are there new animal species we have not discovered yet?
- Can people actually live in space?
- How can we live in a way that helps the environment?
- You can think about these mysteries, or think of some of your own.
Write or text me your answer in 3-5 sentences. Again, you can upload your answers on Class Dojo, or email using the link above.