Today you’ll be seeing an old friend and doing a project about where she is from!
- Watch a video to say hi to a friend!
- Research the place she grew up in
- Make a beautiful picture / poster about her home and the different organisms that live there!
Part 1: Watch this video!
Part 2: Use the links below to gather information about where Medusa is from! In the attached google doc, include: who else lives there? What plants will you find? Who are the producers? Who are the consumers?
Info on savanna grassland ecosystems: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savanna
Remember: There is a difference between a Biome and an Ecosystem. Biomes include EVERYTHING in the animal’s habitat – a polar biome includes the snow, the ice, the water cycle, etc. An Ecosystem ONLY includes the living things, or organisms!
Part 3: Design an ecosystem poster for the African Savanna Grasslands.
For this poster, you have complete control! You can include as many organisms as you wish beyond the ones listed below:
- Your poster must include at least 3 different animals of the savanna
- Your poster must include at least 2 different plants of the savanna
- All organisms MUST be from the African savanna!
Some of the more detailed posters will be shared on our class instagram! If you haven’t followed us yet, follow us at @donahue23.2020
If you want to do a digital poster, you can use the Paint tool on your chromebook or computer.
Send me a picture of your work at email@example.com
Have fun with this, and I look forward to seeing your work.
Files for this Assignment: