In this activity, you will:
- Read about decomposers
- Answer questions about decomposers
- Complete a food chain that ends in a – you guessed it – decomposer!
- Read the short article about decomposers
- Answer the questions. For short answer questions, simply type your response. For multiple choice questions, highlight the answer you think is best.
- For part 2, on the food chain, simply click and drag the organism images into the blank spots, as I did with the grass. If for some reason the images are not loading (this is an issue with Mac computers for some reason), you may simple write out the food chain.
- For example, if you think the grasshopper eats the frog, simple type: frog –> grasshopper –> mushroom, or whatever it may be.
As always, I look forward to hearing from you.
ALSO! I have created a Zoom meeting for office hours, which is an hour each week I’ll be online to help with homework, school work, or just to chat! They will be every FRIDAY at 10:00 AM. Please use the information below to login:
Zoom meeting code: 998-6903-4069
Files for this Assignment: