Teacher: Vacca (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here is a fun math activity for everyone to do.
- On small slips of paper write down numbers 1-10 or 1-20 for more of a challenge.
- Take the numbers and put them face up in a random order
- Watch Jack Hartmann counting 1-10 on youtube
- Have your student take the numbers and put them in order from 1-10 or 1-20.
- Find objects around your house to match the number. Number 1-one lego all the way to 10
*Send pictures to me on dojo to share with your friends and teachers!
Files for this Assignment: